Tradesman 1 (Electrician)
A Tradesman 1 (Electrician) is responsible to repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical related emergency calls.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Tradesman 1 (Electrician) Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As a Tradesman 1 (Electrician), you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to Guest, Manager, Team Member, and emergency requests promptly.
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Install audio/visual equipment in Guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
A Tradesman 1 (Electrician) serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Diploma of EPI Science and Technology – Electro Technology
- 3 Years of Previous electrical experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals, or retail businesses
- An electrical trade qualification, required
- Current knowledge of general maintenance, engineering work, and Guest room repairs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day
Specifically, We Look For Demonstration Of These Values
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 18 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Motto by Hilton, LXR Hotels & Resorts and Signia by Hilton, Canopy by Hilton, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Tempo by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees – welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you’re here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it’s a memorable stay.
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting spaces
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service Eforea Spa
2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
You must sign in to apply for this position.