Sr. Officer – Contact Center
The Sr. Officer helps and assists customers with their requests, questions and complaints through different communication channels including call, chat, social media, and e-mail. He/she is resilient and agile in providing a high-level and professional customer service experience. The Sr. Officer also promotes and sells all products and related services of the Bank to ensure the customer has their best possible combination of Aruba Bank products to meet their unique banking needs.
The Sr. Officer is a subject matter expert for Aruba Bank products and knows how to utilize the Aruba Bank systems to efficiently service client’s needs. The Senior Officer acts as an information resource for others within the department
- Receives customer needs, questions, and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Seeks to resolve customer concerns through both telephone and digital channels (incl. but not limited to Facebook- Messenger, WhatsApp, Live Chat and E-mail), according to the stipulated SLA.
- Proactively manages all incoming claims from notification to closure, investing the necessary level of involvement required for each complaint depending on the nature, category, maturity, type and quantum of the claim.
- Explains resolution path to customer in a positive, clear, simple, concise manner.
- Provides in-depth advice and information of retail, platinum and commercial clients with their inquiries on accounts, transactions, mortgage, interest rates, loans, credit cards, Aruba Bank Online, and other products and services of the Bank.
- Resolves more complex issues related to a particular set of banking services and products.
- Applies experience and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues within defined options or standard protocols.
- Acts as subject matter expert in customer service, product knowledge and sales skills across multiple lines of Aruba Bank product offerings.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities and presents appropriate Aruba Bank products to meet customer’s needs.
- Uncovers service/product needs through discovery questioning and proper transaction flow management to guide customers to a solution.
- Provides reporting, analysis, and support to the Manager and Team leader by analyzing and summarizing data as needed.
- Provides reporting and analysis on complaints and complaint handling to the Manager and Team Leader.
- Minimum HBO with Min. 2 years previous Banking experience required or MBO/EPI with Min. 5 years previous Banking experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, teams etc) is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of banking services and products and their practical application in everyday life.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to deal courteously with customers with tact and confidentiality.
- Able to identify opportunities to make processes and activities more efficient and effective to improve customer experience.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Trainable or demonstrated ability to compile reporting through software tools, word, excel, etc.
- Strong ability to devise solutions to customer issues quickly and creatively.
- Proficient in Papiamento, English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (inherent to working in the Contact Center field).
You must sign in to apply for this position.