Medior System Engineer
To expand our team in the Caribbean, we are looking for an enthusiastic Medior System Engineer in Aruba.
As a Medior System Engineer you handle the 2nd line tickets, such as tickets in the field of servers, configuring routers and carrying out mail and server migrations. You also act as a source of information for your colleague at the Service Desk. You provide support where necessary and independently advise the customer on the right solutions. Many activities are carried out remotely, but it often happens that you support the customer on location.
It goes without saying that you have a broad knowledge of IT infrastructures and you see it as a challenge to explore or solve IT problems and possibilities, alone or together with your colleagues.
You know how to connect with people easily, you ask good questions and you know better than anyone what expectation management entails.
What we require
- Living in Aruba;
- At least 4 years of work experience within IT;
- Knowledge of Papiamento and Dutch;
- Completed training in IT;
- In possession of Microsoft certificates;
- Knowledge in the field of Windows platforms, virtualization, storage, Office365 and network;
- Knowledge and experience with Azure is a plus;
- You are hands-on, orderly and energetic;
- You have a high sense of responsibility and are able to work independently, so you are able to completely unburden the customer.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- 20 vacation days per year and 8% vacation pay;
- Pension scheme;
- Company telephone and laptop;
- Car expense allowance;
- Challenging work environment;
- The possibility of following training and education.
How to apply
If you are challenged by the above job description, we would like to meet you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nathalie Maduro for more information at +297-6997696.
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated. Google Search can be used during the selection procedure. We will also keep submitted CVs in our possession for a maximum of one year.
An online assessment and VOG statement will be part of the application process.
+297 588 71 71
You must sign in to apply for this position.