Mechanical Project Engineer
The Project Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for supporting a project management team with the following tasks including but not limited to:
- Cooling load calculations and verifications checks.
- Job Site Surveys and Reporting.
- Job site documentation (RFIs, change orders, supplemental design documentation, QA/QC, submittals, etc.)
- Produce construction and As-Build drawings
- Coordinate deliveries of equipment and material
- Assemble estimates and budgets
- Manage subcontractors and vendors
- Attend project meetings
- Write and track purchase orders and subcontracts
- Update project schedules
What we require
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high-quality manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with learning and applying technical concepts.
- Proficient in 2D/3D AutoCAD software (Revit is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Display diplomacy and tact in collaborating with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel, Word and Project)
How to apply
To submit your application, please send an e-mail containing your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.