Junior & Senior Accountants
Caribbean Accounting & Tax Consultants N.V. (CATC) has been delivering a comprehensive and wide
array of services since 1994, with Accounting, Payroll, Legal & Compliance, Advisory and Tax services.
We are a rapidly growing and dynamic organization.
For our accounting department we have room for driven:
JUNIOR AND SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing complex financial reports
- Making recommendations based on analysis, the status of reserves, assets and expenses
- Maintaining contact with customers
- Establishing procedures for accountancy practices
- Administering and organizing bookkeeping services, in addition to providing advice on all tax
- In general, being able to provide top level administrative support and advice on fiscal and
economically related matters
- A completed SPD, HEAO / BA, FEF, EPI or MBA education. Relevant work experience is highly
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility with regard to quality and timeliness processing of
administrative data and completion of reports
- Optimal functioning within a team setting
- Experience with independently compiling annual reports and familiarity with accounting software
such as QuickBooks
- Planned and organized
- Excellent command of communication and social skills
- Stress resistant and persistent
- Excellent language -and writing skills in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento
Are you interested?
Please send us your completed application form, CV and photo. These can be e-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or pass by our offices on J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 20-A to personally deliver your
documents at the front desk.
You must sign in to apply for this position.