Junior Manager IT
Grant Thornton’s Advisory & Assurance practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The IT services includes IT Audit, IT Governance Assessment, IT (Cyber)Security, Risk Advisory Services and Data Analytics.The Junior Manager IT Advisory & Assurance is responsible for planning, direction, and completion of information systems audits and advisory engagements. This includes the execution and review of assignments, the development and supervision of assigned staff members and assisting in client management and related product/service development activities under supervision of the Advisory & Assurance partners
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
• Execute IT and operational audits, Revenue Assurance, Risk Management and advisory assignments.
• Work with organizations to identify and manage business process and IT risks within their strategy execution model.
• Evaluate and test client-related business process and IT controls and identify areas of risk for each.
• Execute assigned client engagements (SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 examinations and IT audits) from start to completion.
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of engagements, including managing multiple work streams simultaneously and prioritizing tasks when unanticipated issues arise.
• Supervise, train, and mentor assigned staff members and deliver input for the assessment the performance of the staff members for their engagement reviews.
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
• Pro-actively assist Grant Thornton Partners and senior management in the interaction with key client(s) to gather information, manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, resolve problems and challenges, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Assist Grant Thornton Partners and senior management on proposals and business development opportunities and acquisitions.
• Shows flexibility and accepts responsibility to ensure that certain things happen and, if necessary, involves others in this.
Application Close: 16 July
You must sign in to apply for this position.