Junior Compliance Officer
Caribbean Accounting & Tax Consultants N.V. (CATC) has been delivering a comprehensive
and wide array of services since 1994, with Accounting, Payroll, Legal & Compliance, Advisory
and Tax services. We are a rapidly growing and dynamic organization that offers an attractive
benefits package, competitive compensation, modern accommodations, and great opportunities.
If you have a solid resume, skills and experience to boot, you owe it to yourself to learn more
about what a career at CATC can do for you. We are looking to recruit a professional to join
our Compliance team as a:
JUNIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Reviews and drafts legitimate documents and reports
- Provides confidential and quality compliance services
- Identifies, develops and assists with the management and control of compliance risks
- Collects and updates all relevant client information and documentation
- Performs and reports on due diligence procedures
- Advises, oversees, and trains staff on compliance issues and procedures
- Advises on changes in laws and regulations in regards to money laundering and terrorist
- Provides compliance assistance to other departments on a range of cases
- Communicates relevant changes to colleagues on compliances matters
- Researches and develops work materials pertaining to this field
- Manages the daily responsibilities adherent to this position
- Masters degree in Law or related discipline with relevant professional qualifications
- Legal or compliance experience is a pre
- Knowledge of financial regulations, guidelines and market practices
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong leadership abilities
- Proficient Dutch, English and Spanish lingual and written abilities
Does this opportunity sound like you?
Please send us your completed application form, CV and photo. These can be e-mailed to
email@example.com or pass by our offices on J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 20-A to personally
deliver your documents at the front desk.
An assessment could form part of the selection process.
You must sign in to apply for this position.