Front Office Manager
Discover inspiration in the unexpected. Join a welcoming and motivated team as a Front Office Manager.
The Front Office Manager leads the Front Office Team and ensures that all guest interaction within the department is performed according to brand standards, furthermore (s)he is accountable for coordinating the check-in, and check-out of all guests.
- Strive for new thoughts and ideas to improve the Front Office Staff, using common sense, tact and diplomacy.
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Responsible for billing, upselling and invoicing of reservations.
- Ensuring that Front Office Staff act as sales agents for the beverage & food outlets and other hotel facilities.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
- Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Conduct departmental trainings , staff meetings.
- Provide regular feedback to employees regarding their performance and conduct performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a leadership position related to rooms division or similar operations in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry (or Associates degree with 3 years of work experience).
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills to build meaningful relationships with guests, team members and vendors from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively resolve and manage guest concerns.
- Dynamic and strong work ethic.
- Strong in planning & execution of Process Management.
- Good communicator, open-minded and have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Papiamento, Dutch and Spanish.
- Able to work flexible hours, day and night shift including holidays and weekends as and when required.
- Experience with Marriott branded hotels and with Opera PMS System.
Please send your application, CV, diplomas and other relevant documents to:
Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.