Engineering Supervisor(Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort)
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and bright individual to join our Engineering Team. Our Engineering team is responsible for keeping our resort in immaculate shape, including guestrooms, public area’s as well as F&B area’s. As supervisor, you are a hands-on person with exceptional knowledge of the workings of the resorts engineering needs. You assist the Director of Engineering in planning, execution and supervision of daily tasks as well as larger projects. You directly supervise the resorts engineering technicians as well as external contractors.
– Preferably with experience in customer service
– Either HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Carpenting and or plumbing experience
– Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
– Available to work shifts, flexible and can work independently
– Excellent communication skills
– Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Proficiency in English
– Prior relevant work experience required
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is a smoke and drug-free work environment. Applicants will be submitted to a pre-employment drug test and are subject to random drug testing once employed. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is mandatory upon hiring.
Link to the website with the vacancy is https://www.bucuti.com/careers
You must sign in to apply for this position.