Caribbean Mercantile Bank
Caribbean Mercantile Bank N.V. a member of the Maduro & Curiel’s Group of banks, in order to accommodate growth and to better service our existing customers, is taking applications for the position of:
The Auditor will be responsible for:
• Planning the audit of processes, units, projects and sections
• Executing the planned audit in accordance with Audit Department standards and procedures and/or as set out by the Central Bank
• Identifying internal control weaknesses both procedural and financial and quantify their impact.
• Reporting findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management
• Communicating effectively with Management and Staff
• Identifying inefficiencies and providing added-value insights to Management
• Assisting in the administration of the Audit Department, as required
Preferred Educational and/or professional requirements:
• At least a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Management
• Masters in a Business Degree is an asset
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other equivalent level of Professional Certification
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an audit environment.
• Knowledge of the COSO Internal Control frame work
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and orally
• Ample knowledge of audit principles and techniques
• Ability to effectively organize, plan and execute workloads independently
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbally as well as written.
• Display and maintain a high degree of integrity
We offer a challenging and productive work environment where teamwork and positive attitude are vital, a workplace with growth possibilities and where dedication is rewarded by an excellent remuneration package. Interested applicant should submit their Curriculum Vitae’s accompanied by pertinent copies of diplomas and other document that might be deemed important to HR@cmbnv.com no later than Friday July 23, 2021.
You must sign in to apply for this position.