Advisor: Human Resources Department
The Advisor is responsible to advice, guide and support Management of Aruba Bank and Orco Bank in making optimal decisions regarding HR management and organizational development matters that contribute to building distinctive organizational capabilities and a superior employee experience.
He/she acts as business partner to the banks, guiding leaders in becoming HR facilitators and providing specialized advice, guidance, and support on general HR areas in order to support the Banks in achieving their goals and realize their mission through people.
- Contribute to the progress of the overall People Strategy and accompanying HR plans.
- Identify and assess business needs, contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and tools for the own specialism.
- Develop and coordinate training and development efforts, considering the HR and Bank’s strategy and underlying budgets.
- Assess the Bank’s need for talent, advise management and/or relevant stakeholders on personnel development and workforce planning.
- Inform, advise, challenge and support leaders within the assigned domain on the application and implementation of HR solutions and regarding the assigned HR specialism and guide them in the execution of their roles as HR facilitator.
- Define, manage, collaborate, and participate in (HR) projects, based on the HR specialism and/or assigned domain, manage the established budget, and ensure execution and delivery.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate business processes related to HR solutions within the own HR specialism, signal bottlenecks and assist in understanding best practices and propose and implement opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Perform in-depth and timely analysis on workforce data in order to facilitate critical insights and well-founded decision-making.
Support employees in the role of confidant for confidential matters.
- Write comprehensive management proposals, including proper assessment of solutions, financial implications, cross-over effects and implementation design and planning.
- Co-develop and execute HR strategic initiatives in line with the corporate strategy.
Ensure a continuous superior employee experience by timely signaling and introducing improvement opportunities for the service quality of the HR Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the application of a broad range of HR practices.
- Experience in working with department leaders for support.
- Knowledge of and experience with HRM practices and trends, organizational development, change management, HR administrative organization, HR systems and labor laws and regulations.
- Strategic thinker, able to advise on best practices and propose new, strategic solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamento.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong result-oriented focus.
- High level of integrity, able to maintain confidential information.
- Sound analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Able to impact and influence others.
- Eager to learn and willing and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2021
You must sign in to apply for this position.