Account Manager | Corporate Credit Department
The Account Manager is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing an assigned credit portfolio of clients with exposures for a certain amount. He/she is commercially driven to acquire new business, manages a complex credit portfolio and is a financial advisor to corporate clients.
- Identify sales opportunities for the Bank and cross sell all banking products and services (credit, transactional services, investments/funding) to the Bank’s clients by offering tailor-made solutions according to the specific needs of the client.
- Responsible for overall client relationship. Monitor/ensure that acceptable service levels are maintained by all departments in connection with services rendered to clients.
- Maintain ongoing customer contact by interviewing clients and prospective clients, and conducting site visits in order to stay informed about commercial/financial performance of the client and any relevant market developments affecting the client.
- Gather, analyze and present information relevant to the credit application and formalizing a recommendation for the Credit Committee(s).
Perform timely follow up on all decisions approved and actions required by the Credit Committee.
- Maintain acceptable levels of risk in portfolio, including follow up on delinquencies and compliance with loan agreements.
- Keep up to date with social, macro-economic and legislative developments in general to ensure all matters which may have bearing on the Bank and/or its clients are properly investigated and taken into account in assessing the Bank’s risks and opportunities.
- Verify and sign off on loan documentation and ensure that loan documentation is duly executed. Ensure compliance with conditions precedent and follow up where necessary.
- Visit clients regularly, attend business events, and social events.
- Assist corporate clients with their recurring banking transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance/ HBO-HEAO.
- Min. 5 years’ experience as an account manager or a similar function.
- Banking experience is a plus.Good communication skills in Papiamento, English, Spanish and Dutch.
- Solution driven and able to work in a demanding environment.
- Good presentation and negotiating skills.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Flexible and service-oriented individual.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2021
You must sign in to apply for this position.